Cotton embroidery cushion covers are beautifully handcrafted by skilled rural artisans of Rajasthan. These cushion covers comes in set of 5. The beautiful Mehendi design prints in pink, purple, green and white on blue cushion covers gives a multihued look to it. Traditional embroidery technique Kantha work is used for adding a personalized touch to the cushion covers. Kantha embroidery is a weaving technique which is usually done by skilled rural Rajasthani women. Adorn your homes with these cushion covers to add ethnicity to your interiors. Premium quality material is used for shrink resistance and the colours won’t bleed or fade. Kantha covers are widely demanded for their beautiful appearance and designs. Kantha cushion covers enhance the look of your office decor and other interiors by adding an ethnic touch. You can also gift these attractive cushion covers to your loved ones.
Size: 40cm L x 1cm W x 40cm H.
• Cotton embroidery cushion covers comes in set of 5 pretty looking design.
• Premium quality cotton material is used for product fineness.
• Kantha embroidery work is done on the cushion covers for giving ethnic look.
• These cushion covers are shrink resistant and colours won’t bleed.
• Envelope back flap and zip keeps the cushions right on its place.
Measurement INFO Vintage Lantern Candle Holder is a beautiful metal pot that holds candle...
Measurement INFO Rajasthani Art Camel Decor is a masterpiece made from wood and hand...
Measurement INFO Add a touch of authentic charm to your hallway and bedrooms with...
Measurement INFO Antique peacock wall clock is made with the skilful imagination of local...