Ethnic embroidery work cushion covers are made with traditional technique of Kantha work. Attractive geometrical designs are hand woven with woolen threads on cotton cloth. Vibrant colours threads like yellow, blue, green and purple are used for making beautiful designs on the covers. Kantha is a handmade type of embroidery of Rajasthan done on cushion covers. It needs special weaving techniques and these covers are made mostly by the rural women in Rajasthan. These kantha covers are widely demanded for their beautiful appearance and designs. The beautiful combination of blue, purple, pink and green woolen threads on cotton covers looks stunning. These cushion covers will give a customized to the look of your sofas, beds and Indian sittings in living room and bed rooms at home. You will be complimented for your spectacular taste in home décor when your guests will see this cushion covers. These cushion covers are colour resistant and shrink resistant nature. You can also use these covers to your office decor and other interiors too. Embroidery work cushion covers look great when gifted to your loved ones on occasions and festivals.
Size: 40cm L x 1cm W x 40cm H.
• Ethnic embroidery work cushion covers are gracefully made using pretty color threads.
• It is made from best quality cotton material for product fineness.
• Embroidery work is done on the covers for handcrafted finish.
• Kantha cushion covers won't shrink or fade.
• Great design for sofa cushion, bed cushions, throw cushion and other living spaces