- This painting was made as a tribute to Krishna’s favorite cows. Painted on a light gray cloth, the cow figurines are first sketched and then painted with gold paint to create a beautiful contrast of colors. The tiny hand marks on cows and intricately detailed peacock feathers on cows heads is painted with natural stone pigments. The whole paining is then framed with a floral lace to complete the look. It takes the inspiration from the mythological character of “Kamdhenu cows” and portrays the importance of cows in human society, the importance of milk products and the benefits of caring for cows Krishna and cows have always been together. He was a cowherd boy in Vrindavan who spent his childhood tending cows and calves while playing with his friends. According to hindu legends cows are the most sacred animal and offering them prayers can bless one all desires. So on the festival of Gopashtami, prayers are offered to cows and they are beautifully decorated with turmeric and saffron, the horns are painted and hand marks are put on their bodies .
• Size: 24L x 1W x 36H (Inch).
• Material- Natural stone pigments on cloth.
• Pack Content- Shrinathji Gopashtami cows Pichwai in gray and gold .
• Colour- Multicolor.
• Can be used for walls at home, office, restaurants and other interior decors.
• Delivery Time- 20 to 25 working days..